what is the scariest movie you all have ever saw?
what is the scariest movie you all have ever saw?
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Amityville Horror or however u spell it
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Event Horizon
agreed with phs..
the Unnameable's a pretty scary one too
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
The Exorcist. With honorable mention to the Twilight Zone movie's Jon Lithgow story.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
when i was young Children Of The Corn scared the total crap out of me
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
amityville horror is the scariest movie i have ever saw
and the excorist is pretty scary too
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
anyone ever seen Scissors(sp) (those things u cut with)...lol
but anyway it's not got monster's and stuff but it's a phscyological scary
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
COEBURN CRAZIES
14-5 (9-3)\
aka teller_about_me
phyco....(spl)
Bookmarks